- ADVISOR WEBCAST: Using Personalization in Oracle eAM
- PRODUCT FAMILY: Enterprise Asset Management
June 14, 2012 at 11 am ET, 9 am MT, 8 am PT
Personalization is the ability within an E-Business Suite instance to make changes to the look and behavior of OA Framework-based pages without programming (and, therefore, upgradeable!).
- TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Oracle eAM customers have leveraged Personalization to address many of the following use cases:
- making a non-mandatory field mandatory on a Work Order
- adding a new field to the header region
- entering the specifications for a new field
- disabling a field to prevent user entry
- adding Asset Description to Create Work Request Page
- viewing Asset Hierarchy in Create Work Request Page
- setting Auto Request Material Flag to yes by default
A short, live demonstration (only if applicable) and question and answer period will be included. Oracle Advisor Webcasts are dedicated to building your awareness around our products and services. This session does not replace offerings from Oracle Global Support Services.
June 14th Webcast: Using Personalization in Oracle eAM https://blogs.oracle.com/ebs/entry/june_14th_webcast_using_personalization